I was talking to a friend recently about places where advanced science and occult concepts overlap. Why do occultists still look at outdated modes of thought and “magical thinking” when modern science has obviously “proven them wrong?”The answer is that modern science has not discounted magical or occultic thinking, it only cautions that testable methods needs to be used in order to confirm theories. And while some sections of science use the occult’s un-testable assertions to discredit it, there are other scientific bodies and people still looking seriously at occult and magical concepts.
Mindscape is now available on all major digital platforms. Make your purchases here, download the app for your platform, login to it, then enjoy your favourite magazine in one place, on your favourite device!
Alternative Health and Nutrition
Unexplained and Paranormal
Environment and Earth Mysteries
Pagan Traditions and Shamanism
Exclusive News and Interviews
- Torsion: The Key to a Theory of Everything—Including Consciousness?
- Eternal Knowledge Festival
- Megalithomania 2012
- New Swabia and Mysteries of the Chronos Project
- Ancient Nuclear Wars and Our Future
- Weird Weekend 2012
- Moore Fun
- Are you ready for something amazing?
- Welcome to the new Mindscape
- Man, Myth & Magic: A Study of the Killing of Osama Bin Laden
- The Druids And King Arthur
- A Voice In The Night
- The Not So Grand National
Want to be a part?
At Mindscape Magazine, we are actively seeking new writers. If you feel you’ve got what it takes and would like to see your work in our magazine, click the link below to find out more.
- 7 Steps for a Safe and Cancer-Free Home
- Concern over 'souped up' human race
- Illuminati, Nazis and the Illegal State of Israel
- Noam Chomsky dysfunctional election and media systems
- Scientific Scandal - 20,000 Fraudulent Papers Published Yearly!
- Rescuers search for crew of sunken Russian gold ore cargo ship
- Could eating too much junk food give you Alzheimer’s?
- The Meaning of Sacred Geometry
- Dr. Sam Harris on Parapsychology, Psi and the “Backwater” of Science
- CNN Article Bashes the Growing Number of People That Question Mass Media
- 8 Alleged Resting Places of the Ark of the Covenant
- Angry birds rock! Crows pelt MPs cars with pebbles
- Anonymous strikes back: Hacktivists to launch new leak platform to rival WikiLeaks
- Energy drink Monster Energy sued by family of fourteen year old Anais Fournier